This is Week Two: Recovering A Sense of Identity. We will start forming, defining, and learning to support our self-identity, from Monday June 16th to Sunday June 23rd 2008.
* daily morning pages [non-negotiable]
* artist’s date [non-negotiable]
* Read the Basic Principles every day, and check in with yourself for attitude shifts.
* Identify where your time goes, and how much time you give to five major activities of this week.
* Define: which of these activities were wants, and which were shoulds? How much time is spent helping others and ignoring your desires? Have your blocked friends triggered doubts?
* Create a safety map to protect your autonomy [as described in the tasks section]
* list 20 things you enjoy doing. Give each one the date that you last did it. [how long has it been?]
* Write down two of these activities that can be this week’s goals. Look for windows of time where you can fit them in.
* Revisit last week’s affirmations, noting which ones cause the most reaction. Write 3 chosen affirmations five times each day in your morning pages, being sure to include the affirmations you made yourself from your blurts.
* Return to your list of imaginary lives, and add five more. How can you add pieces of these lives to the one you’re living now?
* Make a Life Pie: divide it into Spirituality, Exercise, Play, Work, Friends, Romance/Adventure. Place a dot in each slice at the degree where you are fulfilled in that area. [outer = greater, inner = less] Connect the dots to see where you’re lopsided.
* Ten Tiny Changes: list 10 changes that you’d like to make for yourself, from significant to small.
* select one small item, make it a goal for this week.
* do that item!
In case you forget the link, cluster-folk, here it is: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_4389.html