This is Week Six: Recovering A Sense of Abundance. This week we’re going to address the major creative block of money, by examining our ideas around God, money, and creative abundance, from Monday June 7th to Sunday July 13th 2008.
*warning – this week may feel volatile to us! *
* Keep a small notebook handy this week and track every penny spent. Each day, date a page and count – what’s been bought, what you spent, where all money went. Be non-judgmental!
* Complete the Money Madness exercise phrases.
* Natural Abundance: find 5 pretty rocks that you can carry in your pocket, as small constant reminders of our creative consciousness.
* Natural Abundance: pick five flowers or leaves. [you might want to press these so you can save them.]
* Clearing: throw out or give away five ratty pieces of clothing.
* Creation: bake something.
* Communication: send postcards to five friends – ones you would love to hear from!
* Re-read the Basic Principles, once daily.
* Read an Artist’s Prayer daily – either you own from Week Four or the one on pages 207-208.
* Clearing: Any new changes in your home environment? Make some.
* Acceptance: Any new flow in your life? Practice saying yes to freebies.
* Prosperity: Any changes in your financial situation, or your perspective on it? Any new – even crazy – ideas about what you would love doing? Pull images around this and add to your image file.
Don’t forget your Morning Pages and Artist’s Date! Did you experience any synchronicity? Any other issues?