This is Chapter Nine: Recovering A Sense Of Compassion.
This week, we face the internal blocks to creativity. We will undertake healing the shame of past failures, and gain self-compassion as we learn the tools needed to dismantle emotional blocksn and support renewed risk.
This week we read our Morning Pages. [meeple!]
* Do the Blasting Through Blocks exercises. Don’t forget to make your Deal, sign it, and post it!
* Visualize your goal: name it, describe your ideal scene where you participate in your goal at the height of your powers. Post it in your work area. Read it aloud daily!
* Collect photos to collage this scene.
* Priorities: list creative goals for the year, month, week.
* Name a Creative U-Turn. Name three more. Then name the one that hurts you the most. Forgive yourself for this U-Turn. Consider how you can retrieve the idea, mend it, salvage it.
* Choose an artist’s totem. Give it a place of honour!
Did you do your Morning Pages? Artist’s Date? [and was it FUN?] Did you experience synchronicity this week? Were there other issues to discuss?
Thank you for continuing this journey!
In case you forget the link, cluster-folk, here it is: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_4389.html