This is Chapter 10: Recovering A Sense Of Self-Protection. This week we explore the perils that can ambush us on our creative path… in the essays, tasks, and exercises this week, we search out the toxic patterns we cling to that block our creative flow.
* Take the Workaholism quiz. Are you a workaholic? You can use these answers to help set your Bottom Line.
* Write out The Deadlies, using the technique outlined in the Tasks section.
* Touchstones: make a quick list of the things that you love. Put the list where you can see it and be reminded of these small bits of happiness.
* Answer the Awful Truth questions. Remember, the toughest questions are often the most insightful! * Set your Bottom Line! [and mean it!]
1. List 5 small victories.
2. List 3 nurturing actions you took for your artist.
3. List 3 actions you could take to comfort your artist.
4. Make 3 nice promises to yourself. Keep them.
5. Do one lovely thing for yourself each day this week.
Did you do your Morning Pages? Artist’s Date? [and was it FUN?] Did you add an extra Artist’s Date, if you felt compelled to do so? Did you experience synchronicity this week? Were there other issues to discuss?
Thank you for continuing this journey!
In case you forget the link, cluster-folk, here it is: http://blogcarnival.com/bc/submit_4389.html