Weather: hot. Damn hot for April.
Mood: a bit worn but overall upbeat.
Location: on the deck at Broad River Coffeeshop, under an umbrella.
Music: Morrissey, of course.
So hello there… radio silence broken at Chez Xiane, and no worries – things have been as up and down as anyone can expect in this life, but I’m doing well nonetheless.
- increased Cymbalta dosage. This seems to be effective for now, and my moodiness has been muchly decreased.
- one thing I notice when I’m depressed: I don’t listen to music as much. Lately, I’ve been consuming new music at an alarming rate.
- I’m sick to death of a lot of my clothes and I want some changes.
- I’ve been working very hard on my business, spinning MANY yarns this month. I really do love spinning… so relaxing.
- My hair is long as hell. Seriously.
- My dreams have been amazingly vivid and bizarre lately. I suspect it has to do with the allergy medication that I take, Singulair. Another friend of mine mentioned recently that it gives her nightmares… for me, the dreams are just epic and memorable. So weird.
So there you go. I’m quiet all this time, and I have nothing substantive to give you in exchange for my silence. That’s so like me. 😀