- I have had various combinations of bright red, natural red, black, blonde, white, blue, purple, green, pink, orange, and fuchsia as my hair color.
- I just turned 44 years old. Most days, I don’t feel more than 8, at most.
- Some of the places I’ve lived have included a one-bedroom apartment that was shared by 370471304317 people, on the streets of Baltimore City, a renovated storefront from the 1800s, a “penthouse” – it would have been awesome if the landlord wasn’t a slumlord, my office at Upline Publishing, a room in a semi-restored Victorian flophouse.
- I went to college – twice – as a Theater major/Dance minor. I dropped out twice. I also attended and graduated from a mostly mail-in course on being a Travel Agent. I spent 6 weeks in North Miami to finish the training, and graduated second in my class. I’ve never used the training, other than to tell people where their luggage has been according to the marks on the tags.
- I like power tools. I’ve even had jobs that required me to use them.
- I hitch hiked to New York in 1985, with a friend. We each had $20 apiece. That story really needs its own entry, though.
- Some of the jobs I’ve had: clown at a teeshirt shop [I don’t know, either], line cook, barista, manager of an occult bookstore & candle shop, office manager for a publisher of Network Marketing books, keyholder at Hot Topic, office manager and DJ at an FM radio station.
- I used to carry my once boyfriend – all 6’5, 300 lbs of him – around piggyback style on my back, usually in places like grocery stores and Walmart.
Anything else you want to know? Ask away in the comments! Bear in mind, I reserve the right to reject any request for info and replace it with random trivia. 😀