TRACKLIST: * = Request A Cloud of Ravens - World on Fire (Clan of Xymox Remix) Black Nail Cabaret - My Casual God (At Your Mercy Remix) Caroline Blind Music - Tribe (Ben Christo Mix) Viva Non - Go On Ashes Fallen - Vampira (The Ballad of Maila) Blutengel - Wie Sand Fleur du Louve - Ships Unheard Sirens Inc. - The Universe Belongs to Us Purple Fog Side & Elsehow - To the Moon and Back The Lathe - The Darkest Rain * Egrets on Ergot - Vital Stats Beatcore Machine (feat. The Energy Fool) - Love Prolapse * Alex Reed - Tomorrow Never Knows (live) Raised in Black - Oh My Goth! ᴀᴍᴍᴏ† - Rose and Crown Gary Numan - Intruder ORCUS NULLIFY - Fall from Faith Melting Rust Opera - fanseite - Angels Came to Heal the World Jason Priest - March 25th Omnimar - Wishing for Life Michael Haggerty - And There Was War DEADLIFE - North Inertia A Distant Shore - Better Day Seven Federations - The Last Professional Chris Connelly and Monica Queen and thrum - Tae the Poets A Projection - Darwin's Eden
Have you heard of Profession Fanby, my new review show, yet? Stay tuned for more information!
– Be sure to support the artists you like by buying their music!
– If you’re an artist/label who wants to hear your music on SubShock, contact me: email@example.com
.- Check out the show LIVE on Sunday nights from 10pm-midnight Eastern Time, as well as Subculture Shock: Recharge on Thursday nights from 10pm-midnight! https://www.twitch.tv/djpat626
– This show is restreamed on http://xiane.org Mondays @10pm EDT and Tuesdays at Noon EDT, then again on http://un-con-ventional.com/radio.html Tuesdays at 11pm EDT!
– If you want to support these programs, you can subscribe to the Twitch stream and/or paypal firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Regardless, be sure to share this link far and wide! Also take a moment to favorite the recording on Mixcloud, as this makes it more likely other people can see it. More listeners are ALWAYS good!
Host of Subculture Shock, airing every Sunday/Thursday night at 10pm Eastern on Twitch, recordings on Mixcloud. DJ specializing in Goth, Industrial, and Alternative and blending sets in unique combinations. They/Them. On a quest to never take themself too seriously.