Blutengel - The Victory of Light Black Angel - Live to Love Bow Ever Down - Glass Doll (MissSuicide Remix) Luz Futuro - Vivir en una Isla WeirdWolves - Overdrive Cathal Coughlan - Falling Out North St Sundata - Nothing Scares Me Anymore Dead. - Disappear Death Loves Veronica - Burn Gusten - Don't Kill The Fire Suffer Ring - Cicada (SØLVE Remix) Air Hunger - I Wanna Be Your Dog Dread Risks (feat. Bara Hari) - Vacancy Architect Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Deanna (Acoustic Version) Gasoline Invertebrate - Bad Fact * ThouShaltNot - If I Only Were A Goth Hindu Pez - Wild Turkey, Sweat, and Madness Astari Nite - All Else is a Curse Lilith My Mother - NOW Pluto is a Planet - Silver Dollar Ink Project (feat. Fifi Rong) - The End Lefki Symphonia - There Where The Wind Is Asking For You Arsine Tibe (feat. Sebastian and the Dream) - Voyage Now Plexiphones - You Shock Me Dissonance - Damage (1st Assault) Oui Plastique - Failure AGNIS - I am the Light * = Request
– Be sure to support the artists you like by buying their music!
– If you’re an artist/label who wants to hear your music on SubShock, contact me: email@example.com.
– Check out the show LIVE on Sunday nights from 10pm-midnight Eastern Time, as well as the new Subculture Shock: Recharge on Thursday nights from 10pm-midnight! https://www.twitch.tv/djpat626
– This show is restreamed on http://xiane.org Mondays @10pm EDT and Tuesdays at Noon EDT, then again on http://un-con-ventional.com/radio.html Tuesdays at 11pm EDT!
– If you want to support these programs, you can subscribe to the Twitch stream and/or paypal firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Regardless, be sure to share this link far and wide! Also take a moment to favorite the recording on Mixcloud, as this makes it more likely other people can see it. More listeners are ALWAYS good!
Host of Subculture Shock, airing every Sunday/Thursday night at 10pm Eastern on Twitch, recordings on Mixcloud. DJ specializing in Goth, Industrial, and Alternative and blending sets in unique combinations. They/Them. On a quest to never take themself too seriously.